- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Vanessa Marcil-Giovinazzo is used to playing out TV drama on General Hospital and 90210.
Now Brian Austin Green has sparked some real life drama, suing his ex-girlfriend — and mother of his 9-year-old son Kassius– for unpaid loans.
In a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Green claims that starting in 2000 he loaned Marcil-Giovinazzo upwards of $200,000, which she never paid back. Green says each time he wrote Marcil a check, they agreed she would return the money “promptly.”
Green says he visited Marcil-Giovinazzo in November 2011 and asked for the cash, but she refused. Green is suing for all monies loaned, plus additional unspecified damages, TMZ reports.
The pair met while filming 90210, and dated from 1999 to 2003, during which time they had a son together. Marcil-Giovinazzo is now married to CSI: NY actor Carmine Giovinazzo. Austin Green married Transformer‘s star Megan Fox in 2010.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day