- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bristol Palin may not have won Dancing With the Stars — but she delivered a ratings win for ABC.
The finale was up 25% in viewers Tuesday night from last fall’s finale with 24.1 million viewers. Monday’s final competition show drew 23.7 million viewers and a 4.9 rating in the afternoon nationals, which made it TV’s most-watched entertainment broadcast of the season and the biggest Monday finale for the series since 2007.
ABC won the night. No Ordinary Family also received a 1.8 and was up 6 percent.
Fox’s Glee was down 20%. Last week’s Gwyneth Paltrow episode had spiked ratings 7%, boosting it to the top-rated show that night. Raising Hope was down 11%.
CBS’ NCIS was flat, while NCIS: L.A. was down 3%, hitting a season low. Also hitting a season low: The Good Wife, which was down 5%.
On NBC, Parenthood was up 6% with a 1.9, but the Biggest Loser declined 4%.
Viewership was down overall in the coveted 18-34 demo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day