- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After exciting a lot of people with the potential showcased by her high-rated turn on Dancing With the Stars — and the accompanying media circus — Bristol Palin may not actually be cut out for reality television.
Lifetime confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Life’s a Tripp will now air at 11 p.m. on Tuesdays, an hour after its broadcast of the first two weeks. In its place, the network will air encores of the considerably more successful Dance Moms.
Life’s a Tripp, which follows Palin and her son’s lives in Los Angeles, debuted to just 726,000 viewers before sinking to 586,000 in its second week.
Adding insult to injury, Palin and Life’s a Tripp producers now face a lawsuit from co-stars of her unrealized reality series for BIO. Brothers Christopher and Kyle Massey, the latter being one of Palin’s Dancing With the Stars castmates, claim the Lifetime series was their idea.
And that’s not much to brag about right now.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day