- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Charlie Sheen‘s ex-wife Brooke Mueller is out on bail Saturday after a late-night arrest in Aspen, Colorado on drug and assault charges.
The World According to Paris and former Entertainment Tonight personality was charged with possession of cocaine with intent to distribute and third-degree assault. She was picked up after midnight by police at the Escobar nightclub when a woman at another bar reported that she had been assaulted by the TV personality, reports TMZ.
Police declined to say how much cocaine Mueller had on her to qualify for the felony intent to distribute charge. The Aspen Times notes that the alleged assault took place at the Belly Up bar, where a Sublime cover band was playing.
Mueller and Sheen were married in 2008; their divorce was finalized this past February. They have two-year-old twin sons together.
Aspen was also the locale of Sheen’s 2009 arrest after a domestic dispute with Mueller. The former Two and a Half Men star pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault to reduce the original felony charges of menacing and criminal mischief.
Sheen was ordered into an anger management program as part of his sentencing. He’s starring in a new series called Anger Management, which was picked up by FX in early November.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day