- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Brothers & Sisters star Ken Olin is staying with the ABC family.
The actor has been tapped to co-star in ABC’s drama pilot Americana, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Described as a soap revolving around a legendary fashion designer and his family, Olin will play Martin, the owner of a garment manufacturing company whose daughter designs clothes for the company.
Anthony LaPaglia (Without a Trace) stars as the designer with Natalie Mendoza (Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark) playing a beautiful thirtysomething bitch, Wendy.
Michael Seitzman (North Country) is penning the ABC Studios drama and will executive produce alongside Mark Gordon, Nick Pepper and Phillip Noyce, who will direct the pilot.
Olin played David Caplan for four seasons of ABC’s Brothers & Sisters, which he also executive produced and directed. The drama ended its five-season run in May.
He’s repped by Innovative Artists and Jackoway Tyerman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day