- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Necessary Roughness star Marc Blucas is about to meet some killer women.
The actor has been tapped to co-star opposite Battlestar Galactica‘s Tricia Helfer in ABC’s adaptation of Killer Women, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The drama centers on Molly Parker (Helfer), the only woman in the notoriously male Texas Rangers.
Blucas will play Dan, an East Coast educated, dedicated DEA agent who’s personally reserved and highly noncommittal. He has an undeniable attraction to and physical relationship with Molly but like her, admits superficial is all he can handle. The duo will work together to solve open cases.
The Raven‘s Hannah Shakespeare will pen the script for ABC Studios, Electus and Latin World Entertainment. Modern Family‘s Sofia Vergara will executive produce alongside Martin Campbell, who also will direct.
In addition to his role as Riley on Buffy and Matthew on USA’s Necessary Roughness, Blucas’ credits also include episodes of Revenge, Body of Proof and Lie to Me. He’s repped by Paradigm and Anonymous Content.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier