- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bunheads has finalized another Gilmore Girls reunion.
The ABC Family ballet drama from Gilmore Girls co-creator Amy Sherman-Palladino has landed Liza Weil, who played Rory Gilmore’s friend Paris, for a guest starring gig, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Weil will play Milly, the sister to Truly (Friday Night Lights‘ Stacey Oristano), in the Jan. 14 episode. When Milly arrives in the sleepy town of Paradise, the two sisters aren’t exactly on the best of terms.
The actress, who starred in Gilmore Girls from 2000-07, had a recurring role on ABC’s Scandal‘s first season and web series Anyone But Me.
Other Gilmore Girl vets who have appeared on the series include Kelly Bishop, Gregg Henry and Sean Gunn.
TVLine first reported the news.
Bunheads returns for the second half of season one Jan. 7.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day