- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Buzzfeed’s Quinta Brunson has signed with ICM Partners, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
The comedian produces and stars in videos for the digital publisher, including branded collaborations such as its recent promotion for Amazon Prime Day. Her videos have been viewed more than 50 million times, and THR has named her to its top 15 list of digital disrupters for her crossover work (she also has written for and voices a character on Adult Swim’s Lazor Wulf). ICM also reps Desus and Mero from this year’s list.
Last month, Montreal’s prestigious Just for Laughs festival selected Brunson, who also is a writer and musician, as one of seven artists in its new New Faces category for digital creators.
Brunson continues to be repped by agent Anthony Mattero at Foundry Media for publishing, manager Adam Segal at Generate and attorney John Begakis at altView Law Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day