- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CAA has signed comedian Ron White in all areas, The Hollywood Reporter and Billboard have exclusively learned, including touring, film, television, endorsements, branding and publishing. He was previously with APA.
In addition to his work as a member of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour (alongside Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy), White has starred in multiple stand-up TV specials, including last month’s Ron White’s Comedy Salute to the Troops on CMT. His TV and film cameos include Horrible Bosses, Sex and the City 2 and Comedy Central’s Reno 911!.
Each of White’s four comedy albums have hit No. 1 on Billboard’s comedy charts, selling a combined 14 million units and garnering three Grammy awards. And his 2006 book I Had the Right to Remain Silent … But I Didn’t Have the Ability became a New York Times bestseller.
White continues to be managed by Michael Blakey of Electra Star Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Ticket to Paradise