- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Camille Grammer will not be returning for a second season of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, THR has learned exclusively.
The soon-to-be ex-wife of actor Kelsey Grammer has been the subject of much scrutiny during the series’ freshman season – which averages more than 2 million viewers a week – for her parenting habits (she has four nannies for two children), her friendships with married tennis partner Nick Stabile and real-life medium Allison Dubois, and her now infamous feud with co-star Kyle Richards (aunt of socialite and reality star Paris Hilton).
While a second season has yet to be officially announced by the network, a source close to production confirmed that Grammer has decided that she has no interest in participating either way.
The New York Post recently reported that Grammer – who filed for divorce in July, during filming – turned down a $30 million settlement from Kelsey. A source told Page Six that the reality star is demanding $50 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day