- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Selena Gomez insisted that James Corden take a detour when he picked her up for the latest edition of “Carpool Karaoke” on Monday night.
After dueting on her “Same Old Love,” The Late Late Show host reluctantly found himself ascending the tracks of a steep roller coaster ride. The pair begins to sing “Come & Get It” and as they drop, Gomez keeps her cool and continues to hit her notes, while Corden breaks into fits of laughter and screams. “I don’t know if I enjoyed that as much as people usually do,” he said.
Back in the car, they sing “Hands To Myself,” “Kill Em With Kindness” and “Love You Like a Love Song” before stopping at McDonald’s.
Corden then asked Gomez about the moment that she knew she made it and what it’s like to be a part of Taylor Swift’s girl squad, bemoaning why no male members are allowed.
“I think this industry could use a little bit of female sexism,” she said. Adding, “Find me a boyfriend and then we’ll talk about it.”
“Are you on the lookout for a boyfriend?” he pressed.
“Sure why not. I don’t know, I like to have fun.”
The pair then closed out the montage with Swift’s “Shake It Off.” Watch the full clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day