- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Since Carrie Bradshaw met international fashion editor Larissa Loughton in the series premiere of The Carrie Diaries, her life has been getting a lot more colorful.
In the second episode of The CW’s Sex and the City prequel, Carrie (AnnaSophia Robb) finds herself scrambling to get herself to Larissa’s (Freema Agyeman) hoppin’ Interview magazine photo shoot in New York City so her homemade “Carrie” bag can be photographed for print, and The Hollywood Reporter has the exclusive clip.
It’s an exciting time for young Carrie, who makes it over to the shoot only to discover camels, zebras and tons of ’80s jewelry and clothing. Is this what her life could be like in a few years?
Better yet, does she want it to be?
The Carrie Diaries airs at 8 p.m. Mondays on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day