- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When it was announced that The CW had made a pilot order for The Carrie Diaries, a prequel to HBO’s highly popular series Sex and the City, many couldn’t help but wonder what a young Carrie Bradshaw would look like.
The first photos of AnnaSophia Robb as a teenage Bradshaw have surfaced. From the look of the photos, it seems that Robb will emulate Sarah Jessica Parker’s untamed wavy blonde hair.
Robb, 18, was photographed on set in Manhattan wearing a blue dress, with a blue hoodie over it. There wasn’t a Manolo Blahnik in sight, as Robb wore Uggs instead.
Based on the novel by Candace Bushnell, Carrie Diaries revolves around a young Carrie Bradshaw as she comes of age in the 1980s, asking her first questions about love, sex, friendship and family while exploring the worlds of high school and Manhattan.
Robb is best known for playing Violet in the 2005 Tim Burton feature Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day