- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Quite often you go into a Dancing With the Stars results night with a reasonable idea of the outcome, but the recent oustings of Kristin Cavallari and Chynna Phillips have left a fog of insecurity over the ballroom floor.
And you thought it was just an overzealous smoke machine.
Managing to only score a cumulative 19 during the week 5 performance, Carson Kressley and partner Anna Trebunskaya got the boot in the final moments of Tuesday’s results.
Hope Solo and David Arquette were forced to sweat it out alongside them, but in the end, Kressley’s surplus of charm couldn’t compensate for the low scores.
After his performance last night, Kressley told The Hollywood Reporter he felt his scores weren’t totally just. “We can dance and have fun at the same time,” he said. “That’s called entertaining. … I think sometimes our showmanship is overlooked.”
So while not the most desirable outcome for DWTS fans, the elimination does mark a bit of a return to order for the show. Kressley is the first low scorer to get the boot since week 1.
Did the right person go home?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day