- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Carson Kressley got the boot on Dancing With the Stars Tuesday night, but he’s happy to have had the opportunity to compete.
“I just have to say #DWTS was the best experience ever. I will miss all of the pros and stars. I love you all,” Kressley Tweeted after he and Anna Trebunskaya were voted off.
“And a world of thanks to the best partner in guy could ask for @atrebunskaya !!! I will cherish my time with you. I love you,” he added.
“And a world of thanks to all the fan who voted and showered us with love !!” he went on.
Backstage after being eliminated, Kressley told reporters, “At the end when they played the montage, I was like, oh my god, I died,” he said backstage after his elimination. “I even started to well up a little bit. Am I going to fade out and there’s going to be a date?”
“From the moment I met Anna to the moment they said, ‘you have to go home’ and everyone surrounded us and hugged us, it felt like we belonged,” he added. “That’s something that I’ve never really felt.”
He’s not hanging up his dancing shoes.
“I am going to dance again,” Kressley declared. “We’re gonna go to nationals, dammit!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day