- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Superhero gang the Justice League is returning to TV.
Cartoon Network has announced a new quarter-hour animated series, Justice League Action, from Warner Bros. Animation. In each 11-minute episode, Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman lead the DC Comics superheroes against their most infamous foes.
The new series is the first DC Comics-based franchise to launch on Cartoon Network since Teen Titan Go!. Justice League Action also marks the return of Kevin Conroy, who voiced Batman in Batman: The Animated Series, to a weekly animated television series.
Among the other regular and guest voice actors: Mark Hamill as Joker, James Woods as Lex Luthor and Diedrich Bader as Booster Gold. Sam Register (Teen Titans Go!) serves as executive producer with Butch Lukic (Justice League, Batman Beyond), Alan Burnett (Batman: The Animated Series) and Jim Krieg (Green Lantern: The Animated Series) serving as producers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day