- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
MSNBC has also apologized for inadvertently airing several F-bombs that Casey Anthony dropped while on the phone with her mom from prison.
While airing the taped phone calls on MSNBC, an anchor said in a voiceover, “We just want to apologize briefly for the graphic nature of the language for this phone call,” which included at least five usages of “f–k” as Casey asked her mother for her boyfriend’s phone number.
The network said it was putting the tapes on a seven-second delay to “take some of [the profanities] out of there.”
Fox News apologized for airing the uncensored tapes as well, and also put them on a seven-second tape delay.
The jury is currently deliberating on whether Casey murdered her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee. She could receive the death penalty if convicted.
CNN’s HLN has received record ratings from its broadcast of the Florida trial, which has attracted visitors from as far away as Germany — and even sparked a fight outside the courthouse for a seat inside to watch the proceedings.
Several iPhone apps have also been launched to livestream the trial.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day