- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jane Levy (Castle Rock) has joined the drama anthology from Mike Kelley. The former Suburgatory star will play a character named Lisa on the show; other details about her role are being kept quiet for now.
The 10-episode What/If is described as a social thriller exploring the ripple effects when acceptable people start doing unacceptable things. As with the character description for Levy, details about the plot are sparse; the first season may revolve around newlyweds.
The project is planned as an anthology, with each season taking on a new morality tale and examining the idea that a single decision can have lifelong consequences.
Kelley (Revenge, Swingtown) created the series and will serve as showrunner. He also will executive produce along with Melissa Loy, Alex Gartner, Charles Roven, Robert Zemeckis and Jack Rapke.
What/If marks Oscar winner Zellweger’s first regular role on a series.
Levy currently plays Jackie on another anthology series, Hulu’s Castle Rock. In addition to Suburgatory, which ran for three seasons on ABC, her credits include the films Don’t Breathe and Evil Dead, the Showtime series Shameless and the Hulu series There’s … Johnny!
Levy is repped by Gersh and Sloane Offer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day