- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Castle (Nathan Fillion) and Beckett’s (Stana Katic) romantic getaway to the Hamptons won’t be romantic for very long.
Soap opera veteran Tamara Braun has booked a guest-starring role on Castle‘s upcoming fifth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Braun will play Natalia Roosevelt, a sexy bar owner and city council woman who was seen with the victim of the Hamptons’ first homicide investigation. She’ll appear in the fifth episode of the season.
The casting marks the latest in a line of guest roles for the Days of Our Lives Emmy winner. Braun recently was tapped to play Callie Thorne‘s aggressive sister on USA Network’s Necessary Roughness.
She joins fellow season five guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe, who will appear in the second episode of the season.
Braun’s credits also include All My Children and General Hospital. She’s repped by Sweeney Entertainment.
Castle returns Monday, Sept. 24 on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day