- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
USA Network is firming up its summer schedule.
The NBCUniversal-owned cabler has handed out a series order to celebrity game show Big Star Little Star, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Emmy winner Cat Deeley (So You Think You Can Dance) will host the project from ITV Entertainment. Based on the format from 12 Yard Productions, the series pairs stars and their kids as they test their knowledge of one another in a bid to win money for charity. Each episode will feature three famous families as they reveal behind-the-scenes moments from their lives.
The series is set to launch May 31 at 9 p.m. ET/PT and help kickoff USA Network’s summer slate that includes the debut of Jessica Biel starrer The Sinner (Aug. 2 at 10 p.m.). Joining the lineup are returning series Queen of the South (June 8 at 10 p.m.), Playing House (June 23 at 11 p.m.), Suits (July 12 at 9 p.m.) and Shooter (July 18 at 10 p.m.).
For its part, the long-awaited return of comedy Playing House will feature back-to-back episodes every Friday starting June 23, with the entire eight-episode season available on VOD starting June 24.
Deeley is repped by WME. Check out a promo of her new show, exclusive to THR, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day