- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Are the Golden Globes more fun than the Oscars because the nominees can drink and chat?
“No — it’s like a mosh pit, actually. It gets very sweaty down there,” Cate Blanchett told Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday night. “If there’s not enough ketchup, you literally lean over and get DiCaprio’s ketchup from the table behind you. You’re all very tightly packed.”
The Carol star, who will be sitting with her fellow nominee Rooney Mara, won’t be drinking, because a trek to the bathroom is out of the question.
“Normally you’re so stitched into those dresses that you can’t even drink anything, because if you have to pee, it’s a disaster,” Blanchett said. “It’s just so hard to be an actress!”
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power
Horse Dies on Amazon’s ‘The Rings of Power’ Set, PETA Calls for Use of CGI Animals
‘Great Expectations’ Review: Olivia Colman in an FX/Hulu Dickens Adaptation That Strains for Edginess
the tonight show
‘Succession’ Star Kieran Culkin Explains Why Roman Roy Doesn’t Seem to Understand Chairs