- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Normally airing 10 p.m. Mondays, the move marks the network’s attempt at capitalizing on the high viewership potential following the NFL playoff game. Last year’s Baltimore Ravens-New England Patriots AFC title game averaged more than 48 million viewers. This year, CBS slotted freshman series Elementary in the coveted post-Super Bowl time slot in early February.
The special Hawaii Five-0 episode, featuring guest star Lindsay Price, features Chin (Daniel Dae Kim) kidnapped and dropped in the middle of Halawa Prison dressed as an inmate. He must fight for his life to escape before the other prisoners recognize him as Five-0.
The episode will also feature seven never-before-heard Jimi Hendrix tracks — “Bleeding Heart,” “Mojo Man,” “Hey Gypsy Boy,” “Inside Out,” “Crash Landing,” “Hear My Train A Comin'” and “Somewhere” — that will be released March 5 as part of new Hendrix album People, Hell and Angels.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day