- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS has announced that for the first time it will air a live red carpet show prior to its Grammy Awards broadcast. Grammy Red Carpet Live will be hosted by Nancy O’Dell and Kevin Frazier, hosts of Entertainment Tonight, and Shad Moss (aka Bow Wow), star of CSI: Cyber. The hosts will kick off CBS’ live Grammy coverage from behind the scenes at the Staples Center, covering fashion trends and interviewing awards contenders and guests.
Grammy Red Carpet Live will air on Monday, Feb. 15 from 7:00-8:00 p.m. ET, in the hour slot before the 58th annual Grammy Awards are broadcast live from L.A.’s Staples Center (8:00-11:30 p.m. live ET/5:00-8:30 p.m. live PT).
LL Cool J will continue his five-year run as host of the awards show. Previously announced performers include Adele, Kendrick Lamar, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Little Big Town and duets by Andra Day and Ellie Goulding and Sam Hunt and Carrie Underwood.
Grammy Red Carpet Live will be produced by AEG Ehrlich Ventures with Ron Basile producing and Rac Clark exec producing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day