- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS’ Vince Gilligan and David Shore drama Battle Creek has added a Justified player to its ranks.
Damon Herriman has boarded the upcoming drama series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The drama, based on a 2002 spec from the Breaking Bad creator, centers on Russ (Dean Winters), a detective, and Milton, an FBI agent — two men with very different worldviews who are teamed up. Together, they must answer the question: Is cynicism, guile and deception enough to clean up the semi-mean streets of Battle Creek, Mich., in the face of a complete lack of resources? Or is the exact opposite — it takes naivete, trust and a boatload of resources — actually true?
Herriman will recur as Detective Niblet, a nice guy who is a cop with the Battle Creek Police Department hwo looks up to Kal Penn‘s Detective Funkhauser and embraces his style.
Herriman, repped by APA and Art/Work Entertainment, has recurred as Dewey Crowe on FX’s Justified. He most recently recurred on CBS’ short-lived drama Vegas.
The actor joins a cast that also includes Law & Order: SVU‘s Winters, Penn and Janet McTeer as the commander of the Battle Creek PD.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day