- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS is getting a jump on the 2013-14 development season.
The most-watched network has given pilot orders to Ex-Men, a comedy effort from How I Met Your Mother producer-director Rob Greenberg.
The project hails from Eric and Kim Tannenbaum and centers on a young guy who finds camaraderie living among the more experienced guys he meets in a short-term rental complex.
If ordered to series, the single-camera comedy would be added to a schedule that features only multicamera efforts, including top performers The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men.
Ex-Men joins a growing cadre of projects from the husband-and-wife team at the network. The Tannenbaums’ most recent half-hour, Friend Me, was ordered to series in May. They also serve as producers on Chuck Lorre’s Men.
Greenberg (Bent, Happy Endings) will write and direct the pilot, with the Tannenbaums’ attached as EPs on the CBS TV Studios/Tannenbaum Co. entry.
Greenberg is repped by ICM Partners and Greenberg Glusker.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day