- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Harmon will be an executive producer on the CBS TV Studios effort, which comes from former Shadowhunters showrunner Ed Decter. The show would focus on Minneapolis homicide detective Lucas Davenport and his best friend and profiler, psychology professor — and nun — Elle Krueger. The two were brought together by a shared tragedy and now work together to hunt their “prey”: the most dangerous criminals in Minnesota.
Howard Braunstein and Michael Jaffe, who previously worked with Decter on The Client List, will also be exec producers on the project.
Sandford has written 29 Prey novels, which have sold more than 30 million copies worldwide. The last 10 have reached No. 1 on the New York Times best-seller list. He is repped by ICM Partners.
Harmon is an exec producer of NCIS, on which he has starred for 16 seasons, and the spinoff NCIS: New Orleans, now in its fifth season. He is repped by Paradigm and attorney Barry Axelrod.
Decter developed Shadowhunters, based on the Mortal Instruments series of novels, for Freeform and served as its showrunner in season one (the series will end in 2019). His other credits include Unforgettable and In Plain Sight. Decter is repped by Verve, Anoymous Content and Ziffren Brittenham.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day