- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS is looking to Under the Dome for new projects.
The network has made a script deal for a medical drama project from Under the Dome producers Alexandra McNally and Neal Baer, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Windward Clinic, from CBS Television Studios, is an unflinching look at the deeply personal and raw stories of the dedicated health-care workers who come together at a clinic in L.A.’s Venice neighborhood that serves as a crossroads for the haves and have-nots.
McNally, whose other TV credits include White Collar, will write the project, with Baer (Law & Order: SVU, ER) executive producing.
This marks the latest medical project CBS is eyeing this development season, joining Jason Katims‘ untitled Silicon Valley drama from Parenthood writer Sarah Watson. The network has been busy thus far, committing to a variety of projects including a legal thriller from Grey’s Anatomy alums Tony Phelan and Joan Rater and a gothic horror show from Adam Karp.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day