- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS Corp.’s CBS Studios International and U.K. broadcaster Channel 4 have signed an exclusive, multiyear licensing deal for titles from the CBS fall state, along with extending the rights to further seasons of the CBS All Access drama The Good Fight and other shows.
The agreement includes the upcoming Charmed reboot alongside Happy Together, starring Damon Wayans Jr. and executive produced by Ben Winston and Harry Styles. Both will premiere on Channel 4’s youth-skewed E4 network. The Good Fight, meanwhile, will return to Channel 4’s digital channel More4.
Other shows covered by the deal include Cheers, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, 90210 and Rules of Engagement.
“Channel 4 has been a longtime partner of ours, and it’s terrific that we’ve expanded on our relationship to include some of the most talked about U.S. series from the new fall slate,” Stephen Tague, CBS Studios International’s executive vp client relations, EMEA, said in a statement.“With a rapidly changing media landscape, U.K. broadcasters are demanding programming with quality and consistency, with CBS delivering this year after year.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day