- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This fall, the network will expand its Thursday comedy block to two hours, with ratings juggernaut The Big Bang Theory opening the night and long-running Two and a Half Men closing it out, with rookie offerings The Millers and The Crazy Ones. Thursdays will join CBS’ Mondays with two-hour comedy blocks, pushing the total number of comedies on the network’s fall schedule to eight.
CBS is also moving Hawaii Five-0 to Friday nights, with Person of Interest — which just added Sarah Shahi as a new series regular — getting the post-NCIS: Los Angeles home at 10 p.m. Tuesdays.
Watch the trailers below:
The Crazy Ones
Which new shows look the most promising? Hit the comments below with your thoughts.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Robert De Niro