- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS is adding an unscripted project into the mix.
Based on an Israeli format co-created by Reshet TV and Tanin Productions’ Gili Golan, Adi Golan and Harel Joseffson, Money Pump is a high-pressure game show where contestants compete against an enormous money pump for $1 million.
Kevin Frazier, from omg! Insider, will host.
Andrew Golder will serve as executive producer/showrunner for the ITV Studios America project. Tanin Production & TV Ltd. own the format and will also produce the U.S. version, which is distributed exclusively by Dori Media International GMBH.
Should Money Pump be ordered to series, it would join a veteran crop of competition/game shows at CBS, including The Price Is Right, Let’s Make a Deal, Survivor, The Amazing Race, Undercover Boss and Big Brother.
The original Money Pump series aired on Reshet TV in Israel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day