- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With CBS’ top competitor ABC in repeats, “Survivor” drew 13.3 million viewers and a 4.2 adults 18-49 rating as the game eliminated two contestants. “CSI” (16.4 million, 3.9) edged out NBC to win 9 p.m. and “The Mentalist” (16.4 million, 3.6) easily dominated 10 p.m. with its largest audience of the season (if not in the demo).
Fox and NBC tied for second place in the adult demo, with “Bones” (10.9 million, 3.1) featuring Zooey Deschanel as a guest, matching its season high. “Fringe” (6.3 million, 2.3) retained some of last week’s growth, but nonetheless sank despite a stronger lead-in this week, coming in last place in the hour among original programming.
NBC had a solid night, with “Community” (5.5 million, 2.2), “Parks & Recreation” (4.9 million, 2.1), “Office” (8.5 million, 4.2) and “30 Rock” (6.7 million, 3.2). “Rock” climbed this week for a heavily promoted episode written by Tina Fey and guest-starring Julianne Moore. “Jay Leno Show” (5.0 million, 1.6) was on par. ABC and CW had repeats.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day