- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Updated, Nov. 16: Monday’s episode of TNT Sean Bean drama Legends has been pulled from the schedule in the wake of the Paris attacks. Here’s TNT’s statement: “As a result of the recent tragic events in Paris, tonight’s originally scheduled episode of Legends has been postponed. Our thoughts and condolences are with the victims and their families.”
Previous, Nov. 15: In light of the recent Paris attacks on Friday that left 129 dead and 352 injured, CBS is switching this Monday’s episodes of Supergirl and NCIS: Los Angeles due to their terrorism-related plotlines.
Supergirl‘s upcoming airing was originally set to feature Kara Danvers/Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) who protects National City from a series of bombings in its “How Does She Do It?” episode. The replacement episode, “Livewire,” will now revolve around Danver’s relationship with her foster mother played by Helen Slater.
NCIS: Los Angeles was originally set to air “Defectors” which focused on the recruitment of women for ISIS. The replacement episode, “The Long Goodbye,” follows the team as they find a missing woman that LL Cool J’s character led to asylum four years ago in the U.S.
Supergirl airs Monday on CBS at 8 p.m., with NCIS: Los Angeles at 10 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
William Jackson Harper
Friends: The Reunion