- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The network unspooled a first look at the midseason comedy, which will take over Rules of Engagement’s Thursday at 8:30 p.m. slot starting Jan. 12.
While CBS dropped the punctuation from the title for press releases and listings, the network will continue to use the series’ official ¡Rob! title — complete with exclamation points — for marketing purposes including on-air promos.
Rob, officially picked up to series in September, stars Schneider as a confirmed bachelor who has just married into a tight-knit Mexican-American family.
In addition to starring in the series, Schneider is attached as a writer and executive producer alongside Lew Morton. Eric and Kim Tannenbaum will exec produce, with John Schneider attached as a nonwriting producer. Jamie Widdoes directed the pilot, episode,
Cheech Marin, Lupe Ontiveros, Claudia Bassols, Eugenio Derbez, Diana Maria Riva and Ricky Rico round out the cast.
Watch the clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
the legend of vox machina