- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Following the network’s November Social Sweep Week, CBS will again let its stars take over its social media accounts with exclusive video content for a week starting April 9.
Timed to mark the network’s first week back with all original programming, Shoot & Share Week will see stars includingThe Big Bang Theory‘s Kunal Nayyar, The Good Wife‘s Josh Charles and NCIS‘ Michael Weatherly engage with fans and film a variety of exclusive 15-second videos that will be posted on cbs.com/ShootandShare and via Tout. Tout is the leading video status update application that allows users to shoot and share 15-second videos instantly via Facebook, Twitter, email, SMS and Tout.com.
Starting at 10 a.m. April 9, fans can also visit each show’s specific social media pages for video messages throughout the day from the star of that specific primetime program airing that night. The interactive experience also allows fans to film their own videos posing questions to the talent via Tout or their own social media accounts.
The video effort marks the latest venture from the network, following its Tweet Week campaigns in April and September.
The full Shoot & Share Week schedule follows:
Will you participate?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day