- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS has added another drama to its pilot orders.
Widow Detective, which counts CSI mastermind Carol Mendelsohn as an executive producer, certers on a decorated police detective who becomes a surrogate husband, lover and father to the families of three partners lost in the line of duty.
David Hubbard (Noel) is attached to write and executive produce the CBS TV Studios project, with Julie Weitz, head of development at Mendelsohn’s production company, on board to executive produce.
Widow is one of four dramas Mendelsohn has in development at CBS. The others include Two Badges, based on the book by Mona Ruiz and Geoff Boucher with The Good Wife writer Ted Humphrey, Murder Room with feature scribe George Nolfi and the Rifleman reboot with Chris Columbus set up at CBS
In addition, TNT picked up her Missing to pilot in September, and she has projects in development with both CW and FX through her overall deal with CBS Television Studios.
Mendelsohn and Hubbard are both repped by WME.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day