- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Not again! The penultimate episode of Dollhouse dropped the series to another new low — 1.1 preliminary adults 18-49 rating and 3.1 million viewers. Lead-in Prison Break was steady with its bottom-rung 1.0 rating and 3.2 million viewers
Meanwhile CBS won the night with Friday-healthy numbers for Ghost Whisperer (9.7 million, 2.3), Flashpoint (9.6 million, 2.1) and the 100th episode of Numbers (9.6 million, 2.2).
ABC was second with the season finales of Wife Swap (4.2 million, 1.4) and Supernanny (4.6 million, 1.6). The reality shows are concluding about on par. The domesticated duo helped ABC get a competitive foothold on a difficult night this season (both have been renewed). ABC also aired 20/20 (6.2 million, 1.8). NBC was third with the finale of Howie Do It (3.3 million, 0.9), matching Prison Break for fourth place and a two-hour Dateline (5.8 million, 1.5).
Dollhouse has dropped eight of its 11 weeks on the air. Here’s a Dollhouse adult demo chart through last week:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day