- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark Efman is laying down roots at ITV Studios America.
The reality producer has inked an overall deal with the studio to create, develop and produce nonscripted projects through his Big Energy Productions. The news follows a flurry of activity for New York-based Efman, who has projects set up at A&E and History, along with the forthcoming CW reality competition series Cedric’s Barber Battle, starring Cedric the Entertainer.
“I’m excited to have Mark bring his unique sense of programming to add to our continually expanding slate. His track record just in the last year is a testament to the breadth of content that he’s able to craft,” said ITV’s executive vp creative strategy Bruce Robertson, with Efman adding in a statement: “I’m thrilled to be joining the ITV Studios America team and I look forward to adding to their extremely diverse and entertaining programming lineup.”
Prior to Big Energy, Efman was a partner in MarkMark Productions, where his portfolio included IFC’s Z Rock, MTV’s Nick Cannon Short Circuitz and A&E’s Biography, among others. At ITV Studios America, he joins a slate that includes Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, The First 48 and #RichKids of Beverly Hills, among others.
Efman is repped by CAA and Grubman Shire.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day