- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC’s game show lineup topped Sunday’s adults 18-49 rankings, with Celebrity Family Feud taking the No. 1 spot in primetime on the broadcast networks. CBS’ 60 Minutes led the evening in total viewers.
Celebrity Family Feud improved on its heavily preempted premiere last week in both the 18-49 demographic, where it had a 0.9 rating, and total viewers (5.74 million). Press Your Luck (0.6, 3.9 million) and Match Game (0.5, 3.26 million) both fell a tenth of a point in the demo but were up a little in viewers.
At CBS, 60 Minutes drew 7.64 million viewers in its usual 7 p.m. slot, along with a 0.6 among adults 18-49. An additional half-hour of the newsmagazine at 8 p.m. came in at 5.35 million viewers and a 0.4. A sing-along version of the movie Grease averaged about 3.9 million viewers and a 0.5 in the demo.
The only other original program on the broadcast networks Sunday was NBC’s Hollywood Game Night, which earned a 0.3 in adults 18-49 and 1.87 million viewers a 7 p.m.
ABC led primetime among adults 18-49 with a 0.6 rating, finishing just ahead of the 0.5 for CBS. NBC came in third with a 0.4. Fox, Telemundo and Univision all tied for fourth place at 0.3. The CW averaged 0.1.
Bookmark THR.com/Ratings for more ratings news and numbers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day