- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Returning from a week off, Celebrity Family Feud improved some in the ratings and led ABC to overall gains on Sunday, Aug. 26. NBC led the evening overall, but didn’t get a big pop from an NFL preseason game.
Celebrity Family Feud earned a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49, up a tenth of a point from its last outing. The $100,000 Pyramid (0.9) was also up a tenth and To Tell the Truth improved by two tenths to 0.8 with its season finale.
NBC’s Sunday Night Football tuneup posted a 4.9 rating/8 share in metered-market households. It averaged 6.6 million viewers and a 1.6 in the 18-49 demo in the fast nationals, pending updates for the live broadcast. The Arizona Cardinals cruised to a 27-3 win over the Dallas Cowboys, and the lopsided score was reflected in a dropoff in ratings in the 10 o’clock hour.
Big Brother is at 1.5 for CBS — that’s currently down a tenth week to week, but there’s a decent chance it will adjust up in the final ratings.
NBC averaged a 1.4 among adults 18-49 for the night, pending updates. ABC finished second with a 0.9. CBS averaged 0.7 in the demo; Fox is currently at 0.7 as well but may adjust down a bit as an afternoon NFL game bled into primetime.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day