- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sheen reportedly wants to make a personal plea to ask for full custody of 2-year-old boys Bob and Max. He and his attorney, Mark Gross, are expected to argue that Mueller is not capable of properly taking care of the twins.
According to TMZ, Mueller checked into a drug rehabilitation center last week after trying to sell jewelry and a stereo at a pawn shop in Inglewood, Calif.
On Friday, she reportedly refused a drug test despite the fact that it is a requirement under the terms of her custody settlement.
Sheen on Sunday night told the crowd at his My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option show in Mashantucket, Conn., that he was heading back to Los Angeles after the show was over to get his kids back.
It’s not the only court date Sheen has scheduled for Tuesday. While his custody issues are being sorted out in downtown Los Angeles, his civil lawyers will be in a Santa Monica courtroom trying to convince a judge to make open to the public his $100 million lawsuit against former Two and a Half Men bosses Warner Bros. and Chuck Lorre. Read more about Tuesday’s court showdown here.
Sheen also is scheduled to perform Tuesday night in Washington, D.C.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day