- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK – Laywers for Charlie Sheen and estranged wife Brooke Mueller said they have struck an agreement that settles a custody dispute over their twin sons and will end her pursuit of a restraining order, the Associated Press reported.
The news came as the Los Angeles Police Department conducted a search Thursday night at Sheen’s home to check if he was in possession of weapons, which would violate a restraining order taken out last week by Mueller.
In a statement, attorneys for Sheen and Mueller said the former couple had “reached an agreement that resolves their differences.” Details of the arrangement were kept confidential.
Mueller obtained a temporary restraining order, claiming Sheen threatened her on a recent trip to the Bahamas. A hearing on the issue was previously scheduled for March 22.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier