- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
THe U.K. Independent reported the former Two and a Half Men star has struck a £6 million deal (about $9.7 million U.S.) to appear on the reality show when it kicks off on Channel 5 later this month.
Channel 5 and Endemol are keeping the cast under wraps.
Ivana Trump, Stephen Baldwin, Coolio, Dennis Rodman and LaToya Jackson are among those who have appeared on the show.
The comedy project is by distributors Mort Marcus and Ira Bernstein, co-presidents of Santa Monica-based Debmar-Mercury, Lionsgate Television, Revolution’s Joe Roth, Sheen manager Mark Burg’s production company Evolution Mangement and Robert Maron.
“I chose Anger Management because, while it might be a big stretch for me to play a guy with serious anger management issues, I think it is a great concept,” Sheen said in a statement. “It also provides me with real ownership in the series, a certain amount of creative control and the chance to be back in business with one of my favorite movie producers of all time, Joe Roth.”
Sheen was fired from Two and a Half Men earlier this year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day