- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Charlie Sheen has taken up a new business endeavor as a partner in a line of electronic cigarettes.
Unveiled recently to TMZ, the NicoSheen product will feature the actor’s signature smirk on packages of disposable E-cigarettes and related products.
Sheen is one of several partners in the new line, another being his oft-troubled friend, former baseball player Lenny Dykstra.
The e-cigarettes are the latest product to seal Sheen’s endorsement. He’s previously made deals for comic books, an energy drink, his own line of official merchandise with his famous catchphrases on shirts, mugs and Twitter sponsorships.
Sheen is currently on the final stretch of his My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option tour. He plays San Francisco Saturday, Vancouver on Monday and wraps up Tuesday in Everett, Wash.
The actor is donating all the profits from his merchandising sales at the San Francisco show to the Brian Stow Fund. Stow is the San Francisco Giants fan who was attacked in the Dodger Stadium parking lot after the L.A. team’s home opener last month. He has since been put into a medical coma; doctors have said he’s showing signs of brain damage.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day