- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Charlie Sheen and his former Two and a Half Men costar Jon Cryer had competing engagements Friday night in the Big Apple.
Sheen was at Radio City Music Hall for the latest stop on his My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option tour. During the show, he talked about his past drug use and invited former boss Chuck Lorre to join him on stage at his next show.
Cryer was about a mile away at Avery Fisher Hall, where he performed in a production of the Stephen Sondheim musical Company with the New York Philharmonic. See photos from Company.
Sheen previously called Cryer a “troll” for not coming to his defense after he was fired from Men earlier this year. Cryer joked about the insult during an appearance on Conan O’Brien‘s late night TBS show.
Sheen seems to have forgiven his former costar.
While performing in Chicago last weekend, he said, “I said some [expletive] about him that was wrong. I love him. He’s a rock star.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day