- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Charlie Sheen has checked out of Cedars-Sinai hospital and will return to work next week.
“Charlie Sheen left the hospital last night and is at home,” his rep, Stan Rosenfield, tells THR. “He will be on the set of Two and a Half Men on Tuesday.
Sheen was being treated for “severe abdominal pain,” according to his rep.
A friend of Sheen’s, Steve Brodersen, told Extra that Sheen was hospitalized for “laughing too hard,” which led to a hernia.
Sheen has denied drugs were involved, despite multiple reports otherwise and his prior trips to rehab.
A talent rep close to the Two and a Half Men star told The Hollywood Reporter that WBTV brass are “all afraid Charlie will end up dead. It is literally day by day.”
“If he did anything to delay production or put it in jeopardy, they’d shut it down and try to force him to go to rehab,” another talent rep close to the show said.
Production is thus far not affected CBS hit, as it’s on hiatus this week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day