- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Shocker: It’s been a crazy 24 hours for Charlie Sheen.
On Thursday, Los Angeles police search his house for weapons while investigating a possible violation of a temporary restraining order. Los Angeles police spokeswoman Norma Eisenman shot down reports it was a “raid.” His attorney also told THR that police confiscated an antique gun from the 1800s along with “a few bullets” from the actor’s home during a search. The attorney denied rumors that police were looking at possibly placing Sheen – who was fired from Two and a Half Men this week – on an involuntary psychiatric hold, also known as a 5150, calling the reports “the imagination of other people.” Sheen reassured his 2.5 million Twitter followers that “all good here on homefront. all reports are false. I’ll explain more very soon.”
The same night, police arrested a 26-year-old fan, who allegedly hopped a back fence and attempting to meet the actor, TMZ reports.
The man — who lives in Kansas City — was booked on suspicion of trespassing. His bail was set at $1,000.
Sheen Tweeted: “the LAPD were AWESOME. Absolute pros! they can protect and serve this Warlock anytime!!!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day