- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
More than 100,000 people watched it live Saturday night. (Viewer count fluctuated throughout the broadcast but there were 113,251 hits at one point.)
Wearing a hat and a black t-shirt with a green dollar sign on its front, Sheen and his three cohorts/co-hosts introduced segments such as “Wish They Were Me” and “Weighing in With Rick” (featuring Rick Calamaro, Sheen’s assistant) in a format closely akin to a local access cable show.
Early on during the one hour broadcast, Sheen revealed a new tattoo on his inner left wrist that said “winning,” his now-slogan.
During another segment Sheen listed off the people he’d like to be for ten minutes: Colin Farrell, San Francisco Giants pitcher Brian “Fear the Beard” Wilson and Sean Penn, cited for his “when fists were making contact with those loser faces” phase.
Sheen stated during the broadcast that, depending on reaction, the show may return on a daily basis
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day