- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Despite receiving a standing ovation in Chicago Sunday, tickets for the actor’s “Violent Torpedo of Truth” tour at New York City’s Radio City Music Hall can be had for as little as $24. More than 1,685 were available at ticket reseller StubHub at the price as of Monday morning.
Some 1,216 were available for $34, which is considerably lower than their $126 face value. Some had been going for more than $500 online from ticket brokers before Sheen’s tour kicked off.
“I wouldn’t be surprised if prices came down even further,” Stubhub.com spokeswoman Joellen Ferrera told the New York Post. “We could definitely see close to a fire sale.”
Critics largely dismissed Sheen’s show. Wrote The Hollywood Reporter‘s David Rooney: “Call it tiger blood or Adonis DNA if you will. Just don’t call it entertainment.” Read how Sheen can save his 23-date, 20-city road trip.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day