- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The actor is on a mea culpa mission to put toothpaste back in the tube.
“I should have been a little more responsible about the condition I was showing up in. I was hitting my marks, I was delivering, but maybe at a subpar level.”
— Critiquing his performance on Two and a Half Men, on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.
“From the bottom of my heart, I wish you nothing but the best for this upcoming season.”
— Addressing Chuck Lorre and his former Men co-workers onstage at the Emmys.
“I was not high. I wish I had that as an excuse. There’s a couple of things that I don’t do well: marriage and drinking. So I just quit both.”
— Reflecting on being booed during his Radio City Music Hall appearance, on The Wendy Williams Show.
“Surrounded by friends and watching the premiere of Two and a Half Men. Odd… But cool..! So far a lot of laughs!!”
— Tweeting from his L.A. house as he watched Ashton Kutcher’s first episode.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Yellowjackets’ Star on Filming the Cannibalism and Death in Season 2 Finale: “Seven Hours of Crying”
Bill Hader on Turning Point for Barry in the HBO Series: “A Nice Reminder That He’s Not a Good Guy”
‘Succession’ Star Peter Friedman Reveals His Pick for Logan Roy’s Successor, Says Some Fans Are “on the Right Track”