- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – Canadian producers Muse Entertainment and Back Alley Films have added Charlotte Hegele, Sebastian Pigott and Peter Outerbridge (ReGenesis) to the talent lineup for Bomb Girls, the 6-part drama about women at work in a Second World War bomb factory.
The series will see Hegele play a preacher’s daughter, and Pigott as the fiancé to a free-wheeling socialite-turned-bomb girl.
And Outerbridge will be the husband of the Bomb Girls lead, Meg Tilly (Agnes of God, The Big Chill), who plays the previously-announced role of munitions factory supervisor.
Bomb Girls is set to debut on Global Television in early 2012.
Series showrunners Michael MacLennan and Adrienne Mitchell jointly created the Canadian drama, and share executive producer credits with Muse’s Michael Prupas (The Kennedys) and Janis Lundman of Back Alley Films.
Bomb Girls is directed by Mitchell, Ken Girotti (Rescue Me, Law & Order: Criminal Intent) and Anne Wheeler.
Muse Distribution International is selling the series internationally.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day